Friday 8 January 2021

# me and my life

Two Ow Two One (2021)

 Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! I hope it's not too late to say a 'Happy New Year' to you! I've been so busy last few months, hence, little to no updates. However, I've tons of draft that need to be constructed, edited and published. I am starting my first ever online test next Monday. Wish me luck!

source: pinterest.com


I am constantly praying that this situation will calm down soon enough (with the Covid-19, flood and everything that happening right now). We are all in this together, don't ever lose hope and again, pray, pray and pray.

-thes

6 comments:

  1. amin.. hope this covid will go away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, me too, the situation now is so worrying TT

      Delete
  2. berharap dan terus berharap agar covid segera pergi. Tapi,, segera tu agak lambat.. T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now, kita kena teruskan ikut sop, jaga social distancing and also keep praying!

      Delete
  3. Aamiin.. Harapnya keadaan akan kembali pulih dan covid 19 ini berlalu pergi..

    ReplyDelete