Sunday 3 April 2022

# me and my life # religious

Marhaban Ya Ramadan!

 Assalamualaikum, good day dearest! How are you guys doing? I hope all is well. For the first time in two or was it three years? I am fasting away from my family. I actually could just went home last Thursday but I had few works that needed to be submitted today and I don't trust myself to do it when I'm home. Hence, first Ramadan in university. But okayyyy, I had my big girl pants on.


edited with canva.com


So, in this opportunity, I just wanted to wish all of my Muslim friends and families to have a blessed Ramadan. Selamat beribadah semua!

-thes

6 comments:

  1. Hallu Hallu Hallu

    Congratulations!

    https://www.raydahalhabsyi.com/2022/04/congratulations-preloved-giveaway-lucky.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramadhan Kareem buat suraya sekeluarga

    ReplyDelete