Monday 9 May 2022

# me and my life

Salam Aidilfitri

 Assalamualaikum, good day dearest! How is everyone doing? I hope it's not too late for me to wish you all a very happy hari raya. Though, the holiday is pretty much over I think we are all still in the celebration mood, arent we? Or maybe it is just me. 



With the raya terkejut, everything became hectic for me. Luckily, the house is kinda ready as my sister always clean up (now u know who's messier). The only thing that wasn't ready was the food. Let's just say we sleep reaaaally late that  night, cooking. 


No doubt we were tired the next day but the celebration must go on! After eid prayer and all, we still begin the bermaafan session with the whole family and then the photography session and after, we all continue sleeping haha. Not a single soul came to visit out house on the first day of eid. The second and third day, we went to visit our relatives as its been so long since we met, with the travel restrictions and all. Day after that, my relatives came to the house. This pretty much summed up my raya this year. It is even joyous, cheerful and colorful compared to the last few years. And now, I'm back in the campus and about to begin the classes after one week holiday (though I prefer to have another week of holiday for mid semester break but yeah, beggar can't chose). 


So, how was your raya? I hope it is even more festive than mine!


-thes

4 comments:

  1. Salam Aidilfitri Thes...
    Syawal yang penuh kejutan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat Hari Raya Su...
    Samalah macam rumah ammi...no one came as everyone know that no one will be in the house after arwah mama left us last year. sobbbb

    ReplyDelete