Saturday 13 June 2020

# anniversary # BTS

Seven To Eternity

Holla, good day dearest. What day is today ? It is the day whereby a group of seven people over there in South Korea finally made their first public appearance as a k-pop group. Which group ? If it were me, of course I'm referring to BTS. 







I honestly doesn't have any content to share on like my any other post related to BTS. Today, make it this week, I have no motivation or whatsoever to go on social media or internet itself to watch any content. I just make time to blogwalk over a few first recent post from my blogger friend. So, this post was just to celebrate the seventh year of the anniversary. And here I am randomly updating this blog post. 

I am well aware of so many content of the said group that had been released recently but I haven't watch/see/listen to any of them. Am I losing interest ? Maybe. Will I stop supporting them ? That's a no for now. I can't say anything for the future because we never knew what would happen. Just...

Anyway, Happy Birthday BTS 💜💜💜💜



p/s: too lazy for editing
with me,
-thes

2 comments:

  1. perghhhh
    memang peminat BTS betul nih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, memang minat depa dari depa tak famous...

      Delete